The Family - EAT, LIVE AND LOVE

The Family

EAT, LIVE AND LOVE 



Taking on 2016 at Mall that time my Wife pregnant of my Fist baby Shah Evreen were eating and Hearing my wife to tell that she is pregnant. of course that a gift from the God. A being Father is a bless to the glory God. Appointing you to be a Guardian/father of and coming Angel to the Earth.

The Family

This was taken on 2016 were on that Beach that joining to celebrate the Christmas day. Incomplete but yet Happy. Out Older Brother was not here, He was on Abroad that time in Saudi Arabia. wave been call him and told about the gather we make. He also Happy to hear that wave been gathering on that time. This Family is Loving each other that I always remember, even we don't have a father comes out since my Birth. My mother told me that he go abroad that time and until now he never comeback.

I'm getting old now and having a Family




Hi Hello Please Support Us by Donating a Little its a Big Help to Us! Thank you
G-Cash +639552394832 and Paypal: Please Support Us


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!